PDA

View Full Version : BH601 ADF jams during long scan jobs and locks up

Custom Search

AVux07
04-14-2010, 09:21 PM
We have 2 of these machines in a law office and both are doing same thing. The people will scan hundreds of docs at a time and if the ADF jams, the machine locks up. The start button is orange and the screen says scanning in process but of course nothing is going on. Made 3 calls to KM Tac but they're at a loss, one tec said may have to be fixed by new firmware, problem seems to be popping up more and more nationwide. Both have Equitracs hooked up but these aren't used to scan, only copy. Anyone have an idea before we get kicked out?

Darren King
04-14-2010, 10:00 PM
Are you sure it isn't running out of memory? Maybe need a HDD?
hope this helps
Darren

emujo
04-15-2010, 02:13 PM
Have the same problem on 3 Bizhub 601s, 6305/4/3 jam codes. Flashed to ver 19, replaced all feed rubber, replaced exit sensor/actuator (PS303), played with loop values, nothing has helped. I have noticed that all 3 of these accounts use recycled paper, so I'm taking some high quality stuff back with me at next vist to see if the excessive dust may be causing the paper to slip. On my MFPs the issue seems to be more on long paper (LT-R and LG), LT runs much better, though not 100%. KM Support has offered very little help with this. I had a few 600/750s with the same problem that was never resolved. Emujo

Custom Search