PDA

View Full Version : Konica 4355

Custom Search

mysticus
04-27-2007, 02:08 PM
Please HELP! Recently I sold a Konica 4355. Replaced the drum, blade, dev. upper and lower fuser rollers. They ran it for about a week and got a number 9 jam. When I looked at the unit the paper would get to the conveyer belt and stop. I looked at the service manual and it associated the problem with the second paper feed was not telling the paper exit sensor to switch on. I have checked the gears on the conveyer section and could see nothing wrong there. The second paper feed appeared to be functioning also. I chked the I/0 and for PS25 is indicalted Low. I tried running a legal size copy and same problem. Any suggestions?

mysticus
04-27-2007, 07:25 PM
So after waiting fruitlessly for a reply from one of you and talking on the phone to tech support where the answers were not the correct ones....
Precision roller tech said check the gears on the conveyer drive.
A local tech came up with a good one. He said put some whiteout on the conveyer belt and run a copy and see if it moves. He also suggested to change out the sensor.
I took the route of changing out the sensor and using the whiteout to verify the conveyer belt was moving...and it was.
Still no error code, no copy, only a jam code on the control panel.
Next I stuck some paper in the sensors of the front cover and ran a copy and watched it go. It hit the fuser and the fuser was not turning.
Next I had to go back and inspect my work on the fuser from the previous week...and there it was. I...me myself and I put one of the insulating sleeves in backwards and the rollers were not turning. Tech error...spank me.

Custom Search