PDA

View Full Version : C20 print quality

Custom Search

Taminol
04-18-2010, 06:00 PM
Hi guys, can you help with this one please?
We have a C20 with only 10k on it, it ripped up the transfer belt at the edge and was experiencing C-0094. The transfer unit has been replaced with a new one but, the CQ is a bit off.
I don't believe the new transfer drum is anything to do with the fault because it was showing it prior to replacement. We thought the C-0094 and the CQ issues were both related to the transfer drum.
My initial thought is that the K IU was faulty, but when a test was done printing only in Cyan, the fault was still apparent. Having said that, the cyan test possibly wasn't pure cyan, it was some 'blue' text.
Our client pays for his consumables and I'd rather not gamble on a K IU when I'm not certain of the cause.
Also, it's worth mentioning, that the issue only appears from the 2nd print onwards. And only ever on the last 2 thirds of the page.
I've attached a sample. You may need to zoom in to 150/200% to see it. But there is a definate smudging/streak going on.
On page 1 of the sample, the fault starts around line 0082 and finishes at line 00D9.
The scan could be better, but I think you should be able to see it.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Tam

Taminol
04-19-2010, 08:53 AM
I'm not sure what happened with the attachment, here it is again.

faz1232
06-08-2019, 07:04 PM
Got a c20 for spares or repair! based in London, its got the 0094 error code, brand new waste container, black drum and toner.

Let me know if anyone wants it!

Phil B.
06-08-2019, 10:15 PM
Got a c20 for spares or repair! based in London, its got the 0094 error code, brand new waste container, black drum and toner.

Let me know if anyone wants it!

9yr old dead thread...

suggest you post in the "For Sale or Trade" forum.

Custom Search