PDA

View Full Version : Changing click count

Custom Search

xpedx102
04-19-2010, 11:08 PM
When I am running 12 x 18 sheets, the machine is counting that as 1 click. I want it to count as 2 clicks. Where can I make that adjustment at?

Thanks!

Mr Spock
04-20-2010, 01:22 AM
You have to go into the billing mode to do this. Depending on the model depends on how to get there.

ck1
04-20-2010, 10:09 AM
which model you talking ?

pepper38_cnd
04-20-2010, 12:35 PM
This is not information that should be shared online. From his previous posts, this guy is obviously an end user in the Print For Pay business. I know he says he is wanting to turn on the Double Click for Oversize stock but it is more likely he is wanting to turn it off and cut his costs by %50 by running all jobs 2 up and then cutting them. Essentially cheating his supplier who has probably given him a reasonable all inclusive cost per copy base on an 8 1/2 X 11 Copy. This takes money out of our pockets as Technicians, as when Dealers loose money on these types of deals they tend to frown on paying the techs more.

deep
04-20-2010, 05:28 PM
This is not information that should be shared online. From his previous posts, this guy is obviously an end user in the Print For Pay business. I know he says he is wanting to turn on the Double Click for Oversize stock but it is more likely he is wanting to turn it off and cut his costs by %50 by running all jobs 2 up and then cutting them. Essentially cheating his supplier who has probably given him a reasonable all inclusive cost per copy base on an 8 1/2 X 11 Copy. This takes money out of our pockets as Technicians, as when Dealers loose money on these types of deals they tend to frown on paying the techs more.

You know them very well. I have a few customers wanted to do this just as what you say.

ni311
04-20-2010, 06:01 PM
Let's face it, the idea was to change from 2 pages to 1 and not from one click to two. If I had been the administrator of this site, I would have closed you account and banned your IP.
Now the good part, on C6500 you won't find any billing mode as suggested above.

xpedx102
04-20-2010, 06:15 PM
First off- I am an end user but NOT on pay per click. I pay for all my consumables and service!

When I purchased the machine used, it was set on single click for 12 x 18- I WANT- double click so I can accurately determine when do perform my PM KITS and drum replacements.

However, the distrust on the site is very disturbing and I will no longer participate on this site.

anothertech
04-20-2010, 07:30 PM
The PM counters double click, so you're all set there.

xpedx102, it's not just you, but if someone were to post the method here, any end user could change their machine and run long runs as single click, then change it back to double click just before they called for service!

pepper38_cnd
04-20-2010, 10:22 PM
xpedx102 It was not my intention to offend, I apologize. There is lots of good information to be shared here for Tech's, Dealers, Private service Individuals and End Users as well. You are certainly welcome here as are all others. Having said that I also believe certain questions are better left unanswered or left for the individuals to look up in the manual. I also give you a lot of credit if you are the type that actually tackles their own PM's, I'm not sure which model you have but on some of these machines a PM can be close to a days work for even the most experienced tech.

ck1
04-21-2010, 02:48 AM
oh..... i think is technician ......... :(

mascan42
04-21-2010, 11:29 AM
The PM counters double click, so you're all set there.

xpedx102, it's not just you, but if someone were to post the method here, any end user could change their machine and run long runs as single click, then change it back to double click just before they called for service!
QFT. This sort of info is not for public consumption, as it could result in loss of income for most of us here.

sbillis
05-07-2010, 06:06 PM

I agree that for this kind of information should not be shared online but also if any end user will find out the way to change the biling and click count, service provider will find out his cheating and they will ask him to pay them all the money that he have cheat.

BH 650x machines are very cleaver and the have very detailed information and logs about everything !

So, if you are end user with service provided per pay-click, don't try to cheat your supplier because you will hit your face on the wall, believe me. If you are doing your service by yourselve you can do anything you want.

Custom Search