PDA

View Full Version : Upload File Size

Custom Search

Shadow1
04-20-2010, 03:15 PM
I'm trying to upload a PDF file which is 7.08Mb, but the forum is telling me the file size is too large. The maximum allowable size listed under manage attachments is 47.8Mb for PDF files. I've tried to do this from 2 different computers (one Windows the other Linux) so it's not just me.

What is the real max size? Can it be bumped up to a reasonable limit - say 10Mb? This is another "field Tech Bulletin" so its fairly important to get on to the forum.

Aneurysm
05-02-2010, 06:58 PM
I'm trying to upload a PDF file which is 7.08Mb, but the forum is telling me the file size is too large. The maximum allowable size listed under manage attachments is 47.8Mb for PDF files. I've tried to do this from 2 different computers (one Windows the other Linux) so it's not just me.

What is the real max size? Can it be bumped up to a reasonable limit - say 10Mb? This is another "field Tech Bulletin" so its fairly important to get on to the forum.

Hmm... I t should work, what forum are you trying to upload it to? Also, can you send me the file so I can test with it from my end? I will PM you my contact info.

Aneurysm
05-22-2010, 09:59 PM
This issue has been corrected

Custom Search