PDA

View Full Version : Keeps disconecting from network

Custom Search

USITC
04-22-2010, 11:22 PM
I have a Konica Minolta Bizhub C350, randomly the printer will stop working. When it does this I can not access it over the network (via typing in the IP address to see config screen) and no one can print to it. Any idea what causes this and how to fix it?

bsm2
04-22-2010, 11:58 PM
had one doing same thing using the same ip address from old machine. Change the ip address we think someone still was using the drivers and fax driver from old copier and it would hose up the new copier.

buttalasso
04-23-2010, 12:08 AM
I had the same problem and it was fixed by changing the IP Address, because there was a computer with the same IP. Make a reservation on the DHCP if you can access to it

USITC
04-23-2010, 12:15 AM
How do you make a reservation on the DCHP, i see where you can turn it on or off on the printer.

TheOwl
04-23-2010, 04:01 AM
Another thing that can help is that some switches cause problems with this machine. Try slowing down the ethernet speed to 10Mbps Half Duplex and see if that helps.

n25an
04-23-2010, 05:34 PM
first I would verify its not the copier... make sure the next time the customer calls you that they leave it in the problem state... bring a laptop, an ethernet cable... disconnect copier from network and connect laptop to copier via cable... change ip to one above or below and try printing and pulling up web interface... if you cann't then your copier is problem... if you cannot then the issue is your printer/copier...

if network is the problem... try the following...
if allowed get an ip address outside the range of the router and put it on the copier... or if possible get the IT guy to reserve it for you... I would get an IP address outside the range...

Custom Search