PDA

View Full Version : di 470/450 connectivity problems

Custom Search

remielee
04-22-2010, 11:44 PM
hello guys can somebody help me again about my machine di 470 for the connection from the pc or laptop to the machine since the machine has a printer board connector rj45. i want to connect it by TCP/IP.
cause when i go to the machine i cannot find out where excatly the ip configurations. Unlike in bizhub is easy but in DI i dont know how. please Sir/Maam. if ever you have an idea to configure out my problems it would be apreciated with a great debt of gratitude. once again thank you very much in advance. i expecting you guys for the reply....

MORE POWER!!!!

:Dgreat powers comes with great responsibilities.........

TheOwl
04-23-2010, 04:04 AM
Which controller do you have again? Is it internal to the machine or a separate box?

From memory, I think you had a Pi5501 which is internal so the following may help:

Power on the machine with out the network cable plugged in and after about 5 - 10 mins, the machine should then print out a network configuration page.

To change the IP address, you have to use the web interface.

remielee
04-23-2010, 08:49 AM
Which controller do you have again? Is it internal to the machine or a separate box?

From memory, I think you had a Pi5501 which is internal so the following may help:

Power on the machine with out the network cable plugged in and after about 5 - 10 mins, the machine should then print out a network configuration page.

To change the IP address, you have to use the web interface.

thanx for the reply sir, actualy i have two options either internal controller or the PI5500 i rather to use the internal board but i cannot find in the machine the ip to set up to my laptop wat can i do sir owl? and sir can you send me the step procedures or instructions guide for the connections. thank you very very much!

expected more reply guys! thnx again and more power!

great power comes with great responsibilities....

Apostolis
04-27-2010, 12:21 PM
The Di470 have the Pi4700e internal controller and the Pi5500 fiery external controller.
If you need to install the Pi4700e controller you can change the IP of from the Utility button>Admin.Management menu>network setup.You can change the passwoth of the admin.management menu too, from the service menu.good luck

Custom Search