PDA

View Full Version : Welcome

Custom Search

SCREWTAPE
04-25-2010, 05:43 PM
Welcome to one of the best copier forums in the world.

Screwtape!

Mr Spock
04-25-2010, 09:28 PM
Can you send me a link?? I could use a good forum!!

JK folks

04-26-2010, 06:59 AM
Can you send me a link?? I could use a good forum!!

JK folks

http://www.copytechnet.com

zaza
04-29-2010, 11:48 PM
that's right ..our copytechnet it's better website for technician in maintenance of copiers and printers machines ..l hope colaboreated more then more with many technician for our copytechnet .

JustManuals
04-30-2010, 12:59 AM
You don't offer any assistance to anybody and the only thing you do here is ask for free manuals.

ddude
04-30-2010, 06:54 AM
You don't offer any assistance to anybody and the only thing you do here is ask for free manuals.
WTF? you are looking in the mirror, and you don't like what you see-

(This has got to be a joke)

NV165
05-09-2010, 01:19 AM
I'm a jerk, last night I didn't even see the hello forum, I totally had tunnel vision & I just posted a question the electrical thread regarding a copy counter. I wanted to tell anybody reading that this is the one and only site that has ever answered my questions without all of the other useless information clouding the answers, and the fact that it is consistent is just the cherry on top. I really appreciate that there is a place where techs that know stuff inside and out are willing to share their knowledge with anyone, and not do the empty answer thing where they leave answers open so that you have to come back to only them. I'm about done with that ridiculousness. If I wanted to ask someone a question and end up more confused than when I started, I’d ask a toddler. At the very least, I would most likely get a good laugh out of it. I can’t tell you how many times in the past 6 months I have had people out to resolve an issue on one of my machines that was, and I quote, “Looking at this kind of machine for the first time.”

Sorry for the rant, but I feel way better, and it is really because you guys kick butt... So, Thank You...

SCREWTAPE
05-09-2010, 09:42 PM
Welcome Nv165.

SCREWTAPE..

Custom Search