PDA

View Full Version : How to save the scan pages from machine to computer hard

Custom Search

usmanmaniskp
04-28-2010, 01:39 PM
Hi
I have bought Konica minlota di470 BizHub Machine. I am new with this machine.I have Installed ferry box with it.I have attach the machine with pc with Ethernet cable and i have installed the machine printer driver.I can take the prinouts from pc to machine. Now my question is that how can i save the images or pages through machine scanner to Pc hard or any other way with that using i can save the pages from machine scanner to pc hard. In machine menu there is a option of saving the scaned documents with tiff and pdf format.

please help me in this matter.
Thanks in Advance Dears

jbauer@abcvpr.com
04-28-2010, 08:41 PM
I know on our di-750 with Fiery everything is web based. You setup a mail box number under key op
and scan the documents. To recover them you go to browser and type IP address of Fiery into browser
to open Fiery Web Tools, choose box number and refresh. Click and save from there.

usmanmaniskp
04-30-2010, 02:29 PM
dear
i am new with machine. explain the under key process which u said in detail. Please help me.I will be very thankfull to you

jbauer@abcvpr.com
04-30-2010, 02:47 PM
Key op mode is access from the help button on my machine which is a new model but should be
the same. Press help and in the bottom left is a key operator button. This will bring up a menu of options select scan transmission settings and options should be email - hdd- ftp. select hdd and setup user name and box number(can be any number- use 1). When ever you scan you select that user and then you
can use the browser and mail box number to retrieve files. If you go to konica minolta web site you should
be able to download setup for your specific machine if the info I gave you is different on our machine.

usmanmaniskp
04-30-2010, 03:12 PM
Very Very Thanks Dear. My problem is solved with your information.Again Thanks

jbauer@abcvpr.com
04-30-2010, 04:12 PM
you're welcome.

Custom Search