PDA

View Full Version : minolta c352 code c255c

Custom Search

digicor
04-28-2010, 07:42 PM
I have a c352 that is throwing this code when i put in a new IU?? I have new oem toner, cleaned the toner track, checkec the toner motor, ect.. It also squeels very bad with the new IU and the old but not as much with theold, i reset the old IU and it comes to ready, no squeel, but, the old IU has blank sections in the text, and it will tone up through the tcr in service mode,then lose it, I think there is iether a defective new IU? or the toner motor, i shook the new unit to make sure the dv wasnt all at one end of the new IU.
any suggestions?

Cantechman
04-29-2010, 02:58 AM
If its only bad with the new IU then I would certainly think its that IU that is the problem. I am sure its not the first time one was defective.

Cantechman
04-29-2010, 03:03 AM
Looking at manual...is it the black IU you are replacing? That error refers to the Black TCR adjustment failure.

digicor
04-29-2010, 12:40 PM
Thank You for your response,
yes the code is the Blk TCR, and im leaning toward the unit being defective, im going to try to put the old chip in the new unit and see what happens today, the old unit does not throw the code as i stated, so if the old chip runs it, then im inclined to think the chip is the wrong color chip? mabey?
ILL post what happens,
tanks again

Cantechman
04-29-2010, 03:35 PM
It sounds like a mechanical problem to me. Maybe theres a broken gear there somewhere or whatever. If you just change the chip won't the machine think the old unit is there are tell you to replace it anyway?

digicor
04-30-2010, 01:08 PM
since i put the new unit in the machine has re set itself to a new life, so , i thinking its already been re set and wont make a difference at this point cuz it wont re-read the chip again????? its worth a try, anyway.
ill post what happens so stay tuned....

Custom Search