PDA

View Full Version : KM Bizhub 420 C-6701

Custom Search

groovy
04-29-2010, 09:16 AM
Hi all,
i'm posting a new thread beacuse i'm not a KM dealer, so i can't obtain a new OACB from the normal path.
Can anybody here tell me the price for a new OACB?
Can anybody here send a new OACB to italy?
I'm dealing with refurbished/used copers, we love KM here.

jotunn
04-30-2010, 12:07 AM
The price of a new OACB is something about 1800 euro for platinum dealers.

Try to check everything again:

C-6701 (C6701) or C-6702 (C6702) at power up. The MFP scans to home position and the exposure lamp lights. If code is indicated during copy cycle, copies may be all black.

[Solution]

PROBABLE CAUSES:
1. Failed Overall Control Board (OACB).
Check ICP3 on the OACB. If it is OPEN, check for shorts and replace the Overall CB

2. A communication issue between the CCD and OACB. This issue usually appears shortly after replacing or removing the OACB (Overall Control Board).
Please check the flat cable between the CCD and OACB. Make sure it is undamaged and connected properly. Replace the CCD cable if reseating it has no effect on the service code.

3. During start up the CCD sensor is not initializing properly. Light from the exposure lamp is not being reflected by the white patch located under the platen glass to the CCD sensor via the optics.
Make sure the optics is intact and positioned properly. Make sure the platen glass is also placed properly. The CCD also should be connected properly and positioned properly. Be sure the cover for the CCD assembly is mounted correctly. Replace the CCD if the optics and exposure system are functioning properly.

4. The ribbon cable to the CCD is not connected properly.
Verify the ribbon cable is properly connected to the CCD unit.

groovy
04-30-2010, 09:33 AM
Thanks a lot.
I'm checking the ICP3 and it's open.
Can i replace the blown ICP? Where can i check for shorts?

jotunn
04-30-2010, 10:46 AM
You can try to replace this ICP (this is 1.2A) with good one (even little larger - 1,5A) - if the machine will blow it again, there is probably still a short somewhere - probably around flat ribbon to CCD.

Don't try to do a short over ICP3 with a wire - this is not a good idea rather ;)

Custom Search