PDA

View Full Version : konica minolta bizhub 200 question

Custom Search

brent
04-29-2010, 04:39 PM
I have been working on these bizhub 200s for some time. and today one kicked my butt. top tray won't feed. so I have already replaced the clutch that takes so long to get out. replaced the 2 feed tires. but just realized that I did not replace the 2 one ways on the shaft. . just kind of frustrating that I know I can fix these machines and then one kicks my butt today. is that my next step. those one ways? on the feed shaft?

thanks for listening to me gripe...

brent

BIG PAPA
04-29-2010, 04:51 PM
I have seen the one ways cause this problem. Do you have the new style tray captures as well? Does it pull out of the tray at all, does tray 2 work? Is it lifting?

brent
04-29-2010, 05:00 PM
actually. I am glad you asked that. whenever there is a jam it simply does not take it out of the tray. period. yes the tray is lifting. at least I think so. I t just is working fine. then boom. nothing.. tray 2 is my only tray that is working. it is working great. and I have all the paper out of tray 1. because it will work for a bit. then it will simply jam

brent

Rudi
04-29-2010, 07:20 PM
I have had brand new ones doing this , take fine sand paper and roughen the shafts a little where the one way bearings run it helped me even on the older 2510 models.

fixthecopier
04-29-2010, 09:46 PM
I have had it be the one ways, also look at the bulletins, there is a shim for the back of the tray and a new white lever that kicks the roller down. Also had the tray cracked. There is a bulletin that shows this also.

Montana Tech
04-29-2010, 09:53 PM
I've seen this too. Usually just taking some scotch bright to roughen the shafts where the one-way's ride takes care of it. Though I've had to replace the one-ways a couple times.

rocky246
04-29-2010, 10:22 PM
Might try bending the metal tab up that the white arm pushes down for the feed rollers to feed paper. I've done this to all my machines when I replace feed rollers. There was a picture posted about this on an earlier thread. It's an alternative to the shim mentioned earlier.

BigBob
04-30-2010, 12:03 AM
Same thing happened to me once, went through all that clutch trouble to no avail, ended up being the one ways. Also look on the front of the tray where the catch is, the trays tend to crack right around that area from continually being pulled out and slammed back in.

kon
04-30-2010, 03:46 AM
Take out tray 1 and reform the back of the feed assy where the lift lever is. Slightly bend it down. The lift lever is not meeting the rear of the cassette correctly and does not allow lift of the paper to the rollers with enough pressure. I have fixed over 100 bizhubs doing this it is common to most all models.

brent
04-30-2010, 11:23 PM
I am glad I asked about this. I am heading out there monday morning and want to get it fixed. I have a bizhub 350 in the shop and I dissasembled and am looking at the tray 1 feed system. so without shimming anything. and with the unit in my hand. do I want to bend the tab to make the feed tires LOWER? am just trying to picture it. plus I am going to scotch brite the shafts and replace the one ways. it is only this tray. and it was the primary tray. feasably enough they could be wore out.. I appreciate your help. with the cluches new. new feed tires. new one ways and bending the tab. it should work... please let me know on which way to bend the tab. and thanks. have a nice weekend there guy's

brent

rocky246
04-30-2010, 11:59 PM
If you push the white plastic arm, the feed rollers will drop down. You would bend the tab up. This will let the feed rollers drop down farther.

Custom Search