PDA

View Full Version : Need to find Minolta part # 1134-5775-01 for EP4050

Custom Search

minolta_dan
05-04-2007, 10:19 PM
I'm looking for a 24T gear for a Minolta EP4050. This is the gear that is connected to the fuser knob rod. The gear part number is 1134-5775-01. KM has made this part obsolete, but I would love to locate this part so that I can get a copier working again.

I would welcome any tips or suggestions for locating this part.

CanonHPTech
05-05-2007, 12:28 AM
I know it sounds stupid, but can you reverse the gear? I have had a Konica tech tell me he did this on this model on of the other assy. If not, have you or anyone else ever tried that plastic repair stuff? I can't find the link for it, but they used to advertise it in Recharger Mag I believe.

minolta_dan
05-05-2007, 03:51 AM
Thanks for the suggestion.

I tried to reverse the gear, but the rod has a notch offset. When reversed, the gear does not go far enough onto the rod to be able to attach the metal clip pin.

I could try to "modify" my bad gear to get it to fit, but that is a last resort.

Scott_Lewis
05-05-2007, 09:09 AM
I'm looking for a 24T gear for a Minolta EP4050. This is the gear that is connected to the fuser knob rod. The gear part number is 1134-5775-01. KM has made this part obsolete, but I would love to locate this part so that I can get a copier working again.

I would welcome any tips or suggestions for locating this part.

I can possibly get you a new gear and certainly a used one. Contact me privately if you are interested.

Scott

DERRICKSCHRAMM
05-06-2007, 01:36 PM
Have you tried precisionroller.com? If they do not have it, let me know. I may have some of these gears. Is it the gear that is made of metal?
derrickschramm@alltel.net

CanonHPTech
05-08-2007, 02:39 AM
Hey, I knew I wasn't crazy... anybody ever try plastic repair especially of gears? Check this out for kit:

Insta-Plastik Base Refill (http://atsproducts.com/catalog/i4.html)

Check out company for other cool products related to imaging world. Saw em in Enx Mag.

ALTERNATIVE TECHNICAL SERVICES, LLC (http://atsproducts.com)

Custom Search