PDA

View Full Version : Longshot on older machine

Custom Search

Luther
04-30-2010, 02:14 PM
I'm looking for a part # for the fuser cleaning unit, it converted the web to an oil supply roller on the ep6000,6001 and the di620, i have the supply roller # but looking for the number for the modification kit to convert it from a web to an oil roller...........i know old box but could use the help

brent
04-30-2010, 05:55 PM
I just went into mykonicaminolta.com and snooped around pretty good. there was not much there on that . I have several machines still in the field. I wonder why they made a mod on that. I have had good luck with the cleaning area on that machine. except for the motor that runs that unit. mabee that was the problem? they were a pretty good machine..

brent

BR549
04-30-2010, 05:57 PM
Are you sure there was a mod for that on the Di620? I worked on those for years and never heard of it. That doesn"t mean it didn"t exist. The only mod to the web I know about is the updated spring and bushing that keeps the web from pulling out and wrapping around the UFR. There was also a cleaning roller kit you could get to put a cleaning roller on the LPR. If that is what you are thinking about, the part # is 1155-0901-01.

deep
04-30-2010, 09:45 PM
The web unit once make me headache.

Finally I try loosen a little bit the 4 screws that secured the web unit and luckily relieve my headache.

Luther
05-01-2010, 05:58 PM
Thanks guys I must have been givin some bad info, must be the roller for the lower roller, wires got crossed somewhere, thanks for clearing it up

Custom Search