PDA

View Full Version : Biz hu c351- fs 603 problem (c-11b1 code)

Custom Search

copierlady
04-30-2010, 04:29 PM
WORKING WITH A BIZ HUB C 351 HAS A FS 603 ON IT THE CLUTCHES STARTED SLIPPING, AND FOLDING WRONG. THEN THE COPIER THREW A (C-11B1) CODE. I UNPLUGGED THE FINISHER. POWERED OFF THE COPIER EVEN UNPLUGGED THE COPIER AND LET IT SET AWHILE. BUT THIS CODE WILL NOT CLEAR. MANUAL SAYS IT IS A FINISHER PROBLEM AND SAYS TO UNPLUG THE FINISHER. I DID!!:mad: WHY WON'T THE THING CLEAR WHEN THE FINISHER IS NOT PRESENT. AND.....I PUT THE FINISHER ON ANOTHER MACHINE , IT DOES NOT GIVE THE CODE. IT WORKS EVEN. THE CLUTCHES ARE STILL SLIPPING SO THE FOLDING IS OFF BUT IT FUNCTIONS AND NO CODE.

copierlady
05-02-2010, 03:22 AM
working with a biz hub c 351 has a fs 603 on it the clutches started slipping, and folding wrong. Then the copier threw a (c-11b1) code. I unplugged the finisher. Powered off the copier even unplugged the copier and let it set awhile. But this code will not clear. Manual says it is a finisher problem and says to unplug the finisher. I did!!:mad: Why won't the thing clear when the finisher is not present. And.....i put the finisher on another machine , it does not give the code. It works even. The clutches are still slipping so the folding is off but it functions and no code.

just checking back in to let ya know i got the code to clear in the tech rep mode!
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaa

copyship
11-13-2010, 06:56 PM
Please, please tell me how to reset this code. I have the same problem!n Thanks!

Custom Search