PDA

View Full Version : minolta cf 2001 image transfer belt fuse?

Custom Search

brent
05-03-2010, 11:31 PM
does anyone know of a good place to get the fuse to replace the fuse in the unit? I ordered a new image transfer belt unit but they are backordered for a good month or so. also are there any problems with putting a new fuse in these? I had some probs with the oil supply roller one time trying to re fuse it.. thanks

brent

bizhub1
05-04-2010, 12:40 AM
I have bought reset kits from copylite, I think the transfer belt fuses are the same for most KM models

brent
05-04-2010, 06:50 PM
I guess I have a dumb question. I have a spare unit here and am looking at it. where do I replace the fuse in this one? I just can not see anywhere in this belt unit where to do so? I am sure it is not in the manual. as km would not recommend...
thanks

brent

JDYAL
05-07-2010, 01:53 PM
On one side of the image transfer you will see two metal tabs where the unit makes contact in the machine, carefully remove the guide plate off the transfer belt then remove the plastic cover held on with one tiny black screw the fuse is right there. Hope this helps. Let me know.

JOEBOOROCKSYOU
12-27-2010, 10:55 PM
Im also doing one of these right now , one side of the unit has 3 plates (or tabs) and the front of the unit has 2, are those the ones
your talking about? what is the giude plate you are talking about...the tabs appear to be welded in the unit...

i know this post is old but if anyone can help..

thanks...

Stirton.M
12-28-2010, 09:50 AM
The part in question should be fairly obvious once looking at it. On the cleaning unit of the belt is a small plastic cover about an inch in size that is held in place by one screw. The plastic cover has two metal tabs that follow the shape of this cover. I am not sure what guide plate is being referred to. There are two locking tabs on the 2nd transfer roller side that are held in place by a single screw each...they only pull out about an inch or so, those unlock the belt. On the opposite side, the waste toner door, remove the toner bottle and pull the belt out from there. You do not need to pull it completely out, just enough to get at the cleaning section on that side to gain access to the little cover.

JOEBOOROCKSYOU
12-28-2010, 05:07 PM
got it done with new fuse, JOB DONE!!!

right on guys thanks for all your help...

happy new year.....

joeboo...

Custom Search