PDA

View Full Version : IP 421 on a konica 7030

Custom Search

Luther
05-07-2007, 01:49 PM
Trying to install an IP 421 on a konica 7030, having an issue with entering IP address in the machine, in the manual it says select print/scan and select settings on the corner of the display to enter Ip, but when i select settings i dont get any Ip information, is there something i am missing, a dip-sw setting perhaps, any info will be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance

TonerMonkey
05-07-2007, 08:36 PM
The best way to set the IP address is to let the controller boot and print it's config page - make sure this is switched on in controller settings - then connect laptop and xover, browse the web page and change the IP address in network settings.

The IP 421 doesn't let you change the IP address thru the op panel as far as I can remember.

:)

ryandolan
07-04-2011, 10:13 PM
Hi, I hope you might have some advice. I too just got a 421 card installed on a 7020 that was donated. I have printed out the config page and its got ip 192.168.1.20. I've tried ARP ing that address, pinging it, and tried to access over web. I just cannot connect to it.

Beside joining the computers and copier on their own router I've even used just a crossover cable. Just cannot find that address now matter what I try.

Please tell me I'm doing something totally stupid! for the life of me can't figure out the issue and its usually right under my nose.

Thanks for any help.

CKiiza
07-12-2011, 07:32 AM
did you set the Ip address of yo computer to coresspond with that for your 421 card (like 192.168.1.21)?

Custom Search