PDA

View Full Version : IKON CPP 500 problems (Code sc 34-08)

Custom Search

Jailbird
05-07-2010, 05:24 PM
I tried to restart the printer holding down the 2 and 5 keys. I entered the password 9272 and pressed the start button. I pushed 1 on the touchscreen. Then Pressed the left-up arrow, which is displayed on the touchscreen, 2 times. The number displayed above the up-arrow changed to 03. I then selected the bit number of switch 1, using the right up-arrow, 03-1 was displayed. I powered the machine off/on to exit the 25 mode. It reset then came back with a error of SC 29-19. Any help would certainly be appreciated. Thank you, Jailbird

radu
10-20-2011, 04:46 PM
Hi,

Apparently you've cleared the fuser error code and you got yourself a new error code. This one seems to be regarding the "Drum potential sensor board" or the "potential sensor" for Yellow.
The sensor it's located behind the drum (along the drum length) - it's like a long black plastic piece. It starts from the front of the drums and developing unit where the actual "board" sits (behind those
black plastic covers). So i did't replace quite a few of those - i usually replace both in the same time, u start from the board and after u release the board from the unit u can pull out the plastic sensor.
Good luck, hope this helps. Let me know if this is explicit enough.
Radu

Custom Search