PDA

View Full Version : QMS 2300W first page is always crushed

Custom Search

uBoTo
05-07-2010, 06:38 PM
Hi! I have this problem with QMS 2300W: when I start it (or it is idle for a while) when I want to print somethig everytime the first page is crushed. After the first one - no problem. If I stop printing for a while ... 1-2 hours - same problem. It is clean, no visiblereason to do this crushed. Everytime is the first page. :confused::confused::confused::(

Hansoon
05-08-2010, 04:42 AM
If you mean with "crushed" a Z-fold than its the sync clutch being gummed up. 1st time its a hell of a job to reach that clutch.

Hans

uBoTo
05-08-2010, 09:26 AM
Thank you Hans! Z-fold - that is the problem. Do you have any idea how to fix the sync clutch or it should be replaced?

Hansoon
05-08-2010, 10:37 AM
No need for replacement. Re-greasing will do. The only problem is that it takes roughly an hour to do so. 1st time even much longer. It cannot be done at customers site cause the procedure looks a little "messy" for the general customer.

Hans

uBoTo
05-08-2010, 11:14 AM
Thanks! I`m not a customer. My dad is technician and I`m helping him when there is a problem. He supposed that it`s the sync clutch, but wasn`t sure. I saw that it`s not so easy to get to the clutch, but it is not impossible. Thank you for the help!

Custom Search