PDA

View Full Version : C352 lines

Custom Search

digicor
05-10-2010, 09:02 PM
I have replaced the trans belt, roller,ALL IU's cleaned all toner tubing,wst toner tubing,as of this morning and left the client with a good copy, 1 hour later the client calls to say there is pink line in every copy or print thats color and now the blk has all kinds of lines in it, i had the clien re-boot the machine it went to stableize and ready. same problem. there is no coding out, can this be a pws supp board issue or the large ribbon cable from the mfp? the tech i spoke with said this could be the prob. any thoughts?????:confused:

Albonline
05-10-2010, 09:15 PM
the ribbon cable can be the cause. is there any developer in the collector box? if so then look at the hv boards. you say lines, are they fine lines like drawn by a pen or wide bands?

digicor
05-10-2010, 09:23 PM
the pink line is a thick (1/4 inch or so) the blak is both thin and thick, im heading ther in the am to get a better idea, these are the clients estamations, im thinking its hv lines? but the pink?? im not sure... do possibly have the ribbon cable prt # thanks

Johnny_B500
05-11-2010, 02:59 AM
Is there any way you could post some test prints from the machine?

RRodgers
05-11-2010, 11:41 AM
Pull the MAGENTA imaging unit out and check it. Also, use the corona cleaning wand on the magenta unit as well. (that little blue thing) Hell do them all for giggles.

digicor
05-11-2010, 12:51 PM
i will post some images later today when i get back from the clients office
thanks for all the suggestions,

Custom Search