PDA

View Full Version : What can you say about the Konica 7055 & 7065

Custom Search

Joel
05-14-2010, 05:21 AM
Gud day Technical People and End users,

im quiote new with this product and i want to know the Konica 7135 & konica 7135. are they a good buy?what are the frequent problems of this machines?
are they easy to be maintained?
please give me some honest feedback on this.

Thanks a lot for replying in this thread.

God bless.

Tonerjockey.com
06-02-2010, 07:56 PM
For the most part, these are decent machines. They tend to run well, but I would say they are not very tech friendly or user friendly. So when you do have a problem, they can be a little more challenging to repair. Also, in my opinion, I don't think Konica had the best user interfaces. It can be difficult for users to find what they are looking for at times. So they have high marks for dependability and cost to operate, but low marks for usability.

RRodgers
06-02-2010, 10:58 PM
For the most part, these are decent machines. They tend to run well, but I would say they are not very tech friendly or user friendly. So when you do have a problem, they can be a little more challenging to repair. Also, in my opinion, I don't think Konica had the best user interfaces. It can be difficult for users to find what they are looking for at times. So they have high marks for dependability and cost to operate, but low marks for usability.

Old and noisey paper feed drive.

Custom Search