PDA

View Full Version : Panasonic DP-C322 Shipment set

Custom Search

Planotech
05-11-2007, 06:17 PM
I had some one do a shipment set on a Panasonic DP-C322, and later found out that this cleared the meter counter. Is their a way to retreive the meter on this machine. Any help would be appreciated.

just a tech
05-13-2007, 02:34 AM
i'm not 100% sure but i don't believe there is.. on most of the panasonics i've performed shipment sets on, when shipment set is selected, it asks if counters are to be reset too.. it yes is chosen, there's no turnin back.. we had something like that happen to us once.. luckily,the tech. had wrote the meter down on workorder before workin on copier... so i was able to go into service mode and set the copy count to what he had on workorder.i know this ain't much help but it's as much as i can give ya due to the fact i'm not really familiar with this model..sorry but wish ya luck..

Planotech
05-14-2007, 02:56 PM
So, can I go back in and input the old meter count into the machine, and if so how is that done. Thanks

jeffreyozz
05-14-2007, 04:07 PM
I cannot remember exactly, but if you were to replace the main board on this model, you needed to do a parameter backup to be able to dump onto the main board. With that said, I think your out of luck. I do not believe there is a way to manually input the counters.

just a tech
05-14-2007, 07:06 PM
now again... i'm not familiar with this model and i don't have a manual on it either..also,the panasonics that i've worked on were all b/w not color. on the ones i'm talkin about,ya could go into f-7, under the maint. count menu, and ya find total count, p/m count,web count,ect... it would be under the total count menu.. hope this help bud.. good luck..

Custom Search