PDA

View Full Version : C353 ADF Double feeding

Custom Search

joesf
05-19-2010, 04:35 PM
Can anyone shine any light on a subject for me? I have a C353 out in the field and has been giving me some issues. The ADF has new rollors, new one ways, the clutches are clean and senors are clear. It will double feed on a regular basis, whe I say double feed it will take 1-8 pages at a time. Help!

Thanks in advance.

emujo
05-19-2010, 06:03 PM
The DF-610/611 have been very problamatic in this area. Seems like oil from the DFP roller clutch seeps out and contaminates everything. I normally replace (as a set) P/U, feed, DFP rollers, DFP clutch, and lift plate motor. Also verify that the mod for the lift plate has been installed. Emujo

Montana Tech
05-19-2010, 10:14 PM
There is a little adjustment that can be made to the sep roller tension. Just had to do that on one last week. Some of the customer's paper would multi-feed in the DF, some wouldn't. Depended on the ream of paper. Had to replace a sep pad on one too, the pad wouldn't stay sealed to the holder on the front side.

jammer88
05-20-2010, 02:01 AM
What we have been doing here at our branch is replacing all the joint assy's for the sep roller with part #4344507901. It is the old joint assy/torque limiter from the Biz 350 ADF, works like a charm. Leave the spring tension for the sep roller in the center(factory setting). I came up with the fix myself :) This fix applies to all models with the same style of ADF. I've had C452's brand new multifeed! Can't believe KonicaMinolta hasn't fixed or admitted this problem yet. Hope this helps.

Custom Search