PDA

View Full Version : ICP list for the C353?

Custom Search

mrwho
05-21-2010, 04:56 PM
Anyone got an ICP list for the C353?

I've got one that won't reset the transfer belt, and the ICP5 seems to be blown - I'd like to be sure that they are related.

Anyone got any success replacing one of those tiny ICPs on these machines?

copytechman
05-21-2010, 07:00 PM
Been there, done that! My notes say it was ICP 5. I bought a fuse holder from radio shack and CAREFULLY attached it to both sides of the dead ICP, I then installed a 2.5 fuse (regular glass fuse) in the holder, I don't recall if it was a fast blow fuse or not.. That seemed to do the trick tho! It blew the next xfer belt fuse I installed as a test.

Regards!
A.

mrwho
05-22-2010, 12:05 AM
Confirmed. I shunted the ICP with a very thin copper wire while my colleague opened and closed the right door - belt reseted.

Thanks for the tip! :)

copytechman
05-22-2010, 12:42 AM
Glad it twas useful!
Many regards!
A.

JSC
05-22-2010, 02:38 PM
Anyone got an ICP list for the C353?

I see your up and running, but i thought i'd upload the ICP list for you anyway.

mrwho
07-02-2010, 04:37 PM
I shouldnt've discarded this post of yours just because the machine was working again. Turns out, we had some hard-to-find problems that could've been avoided if I had paid attention to your post.

Check out this thread (http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/konica-minolta/36777-c353-ocasinal-gray-background-lead-edge-w-developer.html).

Thanks! Reps up!

JSC
07-02-2010, 07:47 PM
I shouldnt've discarded this post of yours just because the machine was working again. Turns out, we had some hard-to-find problems that could've been avoided if I had paid attention to your post.

Check out this thread (http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/konica-minolta/36777-c353-ocasinal-gray-background-lead-edge-w-developer.html).

Thanks! Reps up!

Oh well as long as you can laugh about it now.....Or after a few beers anyway, Thankfully the weekend is here!!

Custom Search