PDA

View Full Version : C650 Report Printing

Custom Search

JOBN
05-21-2010, 09:08 PM
I'm trying to get a job at a company, they use a C650 and are under the impression that it has some features but they aren't sure how to use them. So I've been trying to skim through the manuals to see if I can find the answer (figure anything to help my cause and encourage them to hire me). They do a lot of production of reports that can be a combination of 8.5X11 BW, Color, and 11X17 BW, Color, with various types of paper sorts mixed in. The previous company I worked with used a Xerox 4112 which made building jobs very easy. Is it possible to have the machine print a report like this? So that you can specify specific pages to be B&W only, some to be Color, others to be 11X17, and yet others to be on different types of paper without having to print each type separately and manually assemble it into a final report?

Any help would be appreciated, I downloaded all the manuals if you know which manual I should look into and what section its in that would also be appreciated. Thank you!

RRodgers
05-22-2010, 06:45 AM
Ummm... in a word... i wanna say yes... just need to think of how to do it now. I think it would require some programming of the print driver with sheet insertion and the like. I believe that you might be even be able to print on different size paper as well. Hmmm... That one might require you to have it set up on the application though.

JOBN
05-24-2010, 12:28 AM
I figured there would be some sort of 'programming' involved kind of like setting up a job build on a 4112, you have specify what pages are printed as what. It's just hard to figure this out without having used the system yet or even seeing how it works. It may be easy to figure out I'm not sure...any further help would be appreciated, thanks!

sbillis
05-28-2010, 05:13 PM
mixed media is your answer.

You can do anything you want.
Print b/w, colour, heavier paper, small, large, cover, trimming, perfect bind, staple, variable data...

you can select wich pages to be print from wich tray, but you must see it in software driver. it's easy. don't worry

Custom Search