PDA

View Full Version : No Account track Menu in bizhub 420

Custom Search

aleksander
05-26-2010, 09:56 AM
Hi all,
I have a problem again with bizhub 420 (again and again). Please help me.
I want to setup an Account track in bizhub 420, but I can not find the User Authentication/Account Track menu in Administrator Setting, picture shown bellow.
I've already re-written the firmware, but the User Authentication/Account Track still not shown. Anybody know how to resolve this problem? I will appreciate that.
Thank you.4682

emujo
05-26-2010, 01:10 PM
Check/ensure Admin feature level is set to "2" This can be found in the enhanced security mode while in service mode. Please don't post "how do I get into service mode" as I won't provide that info. Emujo

aleksander
05-27-2010, 05:49 AM
Check/ensure Admin feature level is set to "2" This can be found in the enhanced security mode while in service mode. Please don't post "how do I get into service mode" as I won't provide that info. Emujo
Thank you for responding. But I've already tried your solution, the User Authentication/Account Track menu still not shown.
Any other solutions?

Setright
05-27-2010, 07:45 AM
What about the firmware version? Early versions rarely have all the functions available.

aleksander
05-27-2010, 11:09 AM
What about the firmware version? Early versions rarely have all the functions available.
I've already tried to re-written the firmware version to ver 14, 20, 25 and 31 and the result is the same, no User Authentication/Account Track menu. Any other solution?

emujo
05-27-2010, 03:01 PM
Try this...

Why are the User Authentication/Account Track settings not Available in the Administrator Mode?
Solution:

The User Authentication/Account Track settings will not be Available in the Administrator Mode if the Key Counter has been set to installed in the Service Mode. The Key Counter can be unset in Service Mode using the following steps:

1) Enter Service Mode.
2) Press Stop, 9.
3) Choose Management Function Choice.
4) Select Unset.
5) Exit Service Mode

aleksander
05-29-2010, 02:40 AM
Try this...

Why are the User Authentication/Account Track settings not Available in the Administrator Mode?
Solution:

The User Authentication/Account Track settings will not be Available in the Administrator Mode if the Key Counter has been set to installed in the Service Mode. The Key Counter can be unset in Service Mode using the following steps:

1) Enter Service Mode.
2) Press Stop, 9.
3) Choose Management Function Choice.
4) Select Unset.
5) Exit Service Mode

Thank you. Great. The User Authentication/Account Track setting is now shown.

Custom Search