PDA

View Full Version : KM c450 error code c2257

Custom Search

chriscctx
05-26-2010, 05:44 PM
Konica Minolta Bizhub C450

getting an error code of c2257

Can someone tell me what that is and how to fix.

Thanks

KM GUY
05-26-2010, 10:29 PM
A 2257 could mean that your tranfer belt cleaning assembly is bound up with toner or a gear is damaged, pull transfer belt assembly and turn cleaning unit gears by hand

iconzap
05-26-2010, 10:44 PM
c2257 in the lower model c250 is low toner. try to put a new toner and replenish toner.

chriscctx
05-27-2010, 04:41 PM
thanks KM Guy - I pulled the transfer unit out and there is a problem with that gear. I switched transfer belts with another unit and it fixed the problem on that machine and caused
the same problem on the unit I put that transfer belt in. The gear on that transfer belt is bent like. Don't know what caused that. But thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Jonzeboy
05-28-2010, 01:04 PM
thanks KM Guy - I pulled the transfer unit out and there is a problem with that gear. I switched transfer belts with another unit and it fixed the problem on that machine and caused
the same problem on the unit I put that transfer belt in. The gear on that transfer belt is bent like. Don't know what caused that. But thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

It's sometimes caused when the customer replace the toner waste box and dont insert it properly...

Custom Search