PDA

View Full Version : how can i use the scan to pc of bizhub c252

Custom Search

remielee
05-27-2010, 06:03 PM
hello guys i dont know how to use the scanner of my bizhub c252 i want to scan a document then send to my pc, do i need to install a software? wait for your reply guys, thanks in advance....

Rudi
05-27-2010, 06:22 PM
You can use SMB , no software needed .Just log into to your copier via the web page and set up SMB. Create a folder on your C: drive and call it scan make sure the folder is shared and can be modified by other users , then create a shortcut of that folder on your desktop. For the file path type in \\ ip address of your pc\scan.That should cover most of it.

remielee
05-27-2010, 09:02 PM
You can use SMB , no software needed .Just log into to your copier via the web page and set up SMB. Create a folder on your C: drive and call it scan make sure the folder is shared and can be modified by other users , then create a shortcut of that folder on your desktop. For the file path type in \\ ip address of your pc\scan.That should cover most of it.

thank you sir rudi the connection is peer to peer only and not a network but anyway i will try it sir thnk you very much i will repost a reply

Bskinner
05-28-2010, 02:36 AM
SMB should still work on a peer to peer network

Custom Search