PDA

View Full Version : bizhub c252 touch screen dosen't work

Custom Search

remielee
05-29-2010, 05:31 PM
hello sir i have a problem of the touch screen of bizhub c252 while im setting up the scan to pc i notice sometimes the machine turn off then on 2 times in the 1rst time its ok but in the 2nd time the touchscreen dosent work. please guys i need your help, thnk you in advance...

Mr Spock
05-29-2010, 06:50 PM
bad touchscreen, wiring or prcb. I would reflash the firmware and see if it any better before replacing anything.

remielee
05-29-2010, 08:02 PM
bad touchscreen, wiring or prcb. I would reflash the firmware and see if it any better before replacing anything.

thank you sir for the reply, do you have a instruction on how to access the firmware or do i need to download it to the mchine? and sir how to download it to the machne? thank you once again. wait for the reply sir.

illgottengains
06-13-2010, 11:23 AM
a hdd on the way out will cause this too

remielee
06-13-2010, 02:10 PM
a hdd on the way out will cause this too

thank you sir illgottengains for the additional information, we already solve the problem my co-tech check the power supply and solderd some transistors and back again then the touch screen works again. any thanks for the response.

ck1
06-14-2010, 05:19 AM
thank you sir illgottengains for the additional information, we already solve the problem my co-tech check the power supply and solderd some transistors and back again then the touch screen works again. any thanks for the response.

Nica information . thanks for sharing :cool:

remielee
06-14-2010, 10:29 AM
Nica information . thanks for sharing :cool:

Your welcome sir ck1 this is the purpose of this forum to help one another to share informations and instructions to give an aid to those who needed, i hope that to all posters give help n0t only to ask for help but also give something in return. Godbles to all!

Custom Search