PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C350 wonīt print

Custom Search

Methmann
05-31-2010, 02:40 PM
Hey m8īs

I have a customer which has recently upgraded their Adobe programs to CS3. And after that.. they cant print from Adobe. The job is just hanging in the active job log on the copier, and itīs never getting further, you cant even delete it.. Only if you turn the machine off and on.
And the situation has just got more and more worse. In the start the machine could print normal things, Word documents for example, but then it started to also hang sometimes with those. And know, it will not print at all! Even not a Windows Testpage. It just hangs in the job log on the copier, like when printing CS3 documents. But if i look at the job log on my computer, the job disappers from that, so it must have been sent to the copier.

So we decided to switch the machine at the customer with a similar machine. And in the start everything worked fine, the machine could print. But we didnt have the opportunity to print from CS3 that day.
And now, after they have tried to print from CS3, the new machine does the same.. It wont print at all!!

Itīs a littlebit strange :S

Does anyone have some ideas on how i get the machines to print again? I have tried a Firmware Upgrade, with no sucess..
Is there some way to reset the machine to factory??

Thanks in advance :)

Custom Search