PDA

View Full Version : Koica 7075 High voltage auto adjust

Custom Search

arcdigi
05-31-2010, 08:23 PM
I tried the high voltage auto adust, because I kept getting an error for the separation...I manualyt changed it a few times and got closer to it running more prints. but when I try the auto adjust, the service manual says 30 seconds to completion, I have waited 30 mins, and more and it still says adjusting....I tried once and turned off and on and all of the values were what they were before the auto adjust that was started. ANY ideas welcome! Thanks

remielee
05-31-2010, 09:18 PM
I tried the high voltage auto adust, because I kept getting an error for the separation...I manualyt changed it a few times and got closer to it running more prints. but when I try the auto adjust, the service manual says 30 seconds to completion, I have waited 30 mins, and more and it still says adjusting....I tried once and turned off and on and all of the values were what they were before the auto adjust that was started. ANY ideas welcome! Thanks

did you try to clean the transfer unit before you run the auto adjustment? if theres an error before it means it was arcking then u manualy adjust the voltage it will work but it will lessen the voltage that goes into the tungstein wire resulted in not good copy, before you run the auto adjust check the transfer block if theres no arcking or i think try to change it.

arcdigi
05-31-2010, 09:48 PM
It was the board on the back...I had an extra machine and swapped it out...did the auto adjust in 15 sceonds and now the copier is working! :-)

remielee
05-31-2010, 09:59 PM
you replace the H.V board, its good that you have another machine easy to solve the problem.

costel fasola
06-11-2010, 08:47 PM
corect enswer

Custom Search