PDA

View Full Version : System Software CD for X3e for CF-2002/CF3102

Custom Search

cwood
06-02-2010, 11:27 PM
My hard drive died on my fiery RIP attached to my cf2002.

I'm trying to get a hold of the system software cd so I can load it onto a replacement drive.

thanks

Morlock49
06-03-2010, 04:23 AM
If you are a Konicaminolta tech you can down load the software from the tech web site. however if not, I would suggest you give Konicaminolta's Customer support a call. the file is over 550 mb and you need a laptop and a special cable to restore the firmware. if you are a customer, I would recommend that you get a tech to re-install the software.

cwood
06-03-2010, 08:27 PM
Hi,

I'm on my own with it, so I am trying to round up what I need to fix it myself. That's why I'm on here hoping some KM tech from somewhere else will be willing to help.
Where I live, customer service has told me they no longer support the cf-2002 period, and no longer doing service contracts but they are very happy though
when they take my money for the toner, the IU's, the fuser, the image transfer belt, etc, etc at full SRP.

It's been a great machine, though my experience with the company here in Victoria, B.C., I will never buy, lease, use any product made by KM.

Custom Search