PDA

View Full Version : c 250 black toner

Custom Search

faisal jilani
06-03-2010, 12:57 AM
hi,i have 1 machine for bizhub c 250 this machine showing need k toner i replace the toner but it is same.i need help thanks.

Tonerjockey.com
06-03-2010, 01:06 AM
Those toners have a microchip in them. It happens that they fail out of the box. Try another toner. If that doesn't work, you may have a bigger problem with the control boards or firmware on the machine.

chexin51
06-10-2010, 07:26 PM
It also can be a problem with the Hopper Drive Assy but you will get codes C2552 - if no codes disregard this advice

Problem: code C2557 - Abnormally low toner density detected Black TCR Sensor
Solution: Replaced 4038-R729-00 Hopper Drive Assy ( C250 part compatible with C252 )
Upon examining the defective part it was discovered that the coupling would slip for
1/3 turn before grabbing and since the motor driving would only drive for 1/2 second
each time it tries to add toner, no toner is added. The reason the coupling slips is
because the wrap spring behind the coupling had come out of position and the end of
the spring no longer fit into the coupling allowing a 1/4 free rotation before contacting
the coupling.

To change this Hopper Drive Assy is at least 3 hours labour
* * * to diagnose a C2552 2554 2556 2557 code the following procedure could determine
if this spring has come out of the coupling:
1. remove the toner cartridge that corresponds with the code
2. using a piece of wood the length of the toner cartridge or longer, place a piece of sticky
putty ( Lepages - blue in color ) on the end
3. while running TCR Toner Supply to the appropriate color, insert the baton with the sticky
putty to contact the coupling while the the machine tries to add toner
4. if the coupling turns the stick - this part is OK
if the coupling is unable to rotate the stick at least half a turn - the spring is out of position
and the Drive Assy must be replaced

gvl
11-03-2010, 12:35 PM
replace toner k

Custom Search