PDA

View Full Version : Installation of a bizhub 222

Custom Search

tibbs
06-04-2010, 09:07 PM
Hello friends, am new to konica and i have never installed one. I have a few brand new bizhub 222 to install and i am lost as to how to go about installing it. I have the starter and toner but am not sure what to do. Anyone has an installation manual? thanks much in advance.
Tibbs

JustManuals
06-04-2010, 11:37 PM
This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $11.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from The Internet's largest collection of manuals (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

Mr Spock
06-05-2010, 02:36 AM
Hello friends, am new to konica and i have never installed one. I have a few brand new bizhub 222 to install and i am lost as to how to go about installing it. I have the starter and toner but am not sure what to do. Anyone has an installation manual? thanks much in advance.
Tibbs

If these are new then there should be a setup manual with the screw kit. If you do not follow the directions to the letter then you will not be able to make copies without a checker board on them.

tibbs
06-07-2010, 06:45 PM
Thank you much Mr Spock for this installation manual cause i got this machine up and running in quick time.
Thanks again.

Custom Search