PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous bizhub c252

Custom Search

hussain
06-05-2010, 08:15 AM
Dear my BROTHERS,

bizhub c252 I am facing a new problem. Screen alignment is lost, I tried to adjust by selecting the screen adjustment, but when I point the 4 adjustment dots it isn't select. But later I noticed the whole screen is shifted approximately 1 inch horizontally to left side. If I have to select the screen adjustment dot I have to select it 1 inch away from each dot.

Any of you have faced this type of problem ?

Please share your opinion,suggestion or remedy to this matter.

Thank you

knpgazem
06-08-2010, 04:53 AM
my friend, you have, what we call in the industry, a "broken LCD screen".

slow and tiresome process: repeatedly 'adjust' the screen until it eventually works.

quick and easy process: replace the fault unit and be on your merry way. :o

Stirton.M
06-08-2010, 05:10 AM
my friend, quick and easy process: replace the fault unit and be on your merry way. :o

Yup...what he said.

hussain
06-08-2010, 10:59 AM
You mean it's not possible to adjust

Albonline
06-08-2010, 02:06 PM
try taking it apart and cleaning the edges of the touchsheet, also examine the sheet for dents and divits , if its damaged you will have to replace it .

Stirton.M
06-09-2010, 04:18 AM
You mean it's not possible to adjust

The adjustment you have access to in the accesability screen is the only way to do it. If you cannot get the machine to accept and keep the settings, in all likelyhood there is a problem with the unit.

Cleaning might work. And it might not. Damage to the touch pad would certainly require it to be replaced. Generally, these are not serviceable beyond the adjustment, and perhaps replacing the keypad or screen with a "used" item from a writeoff machine.

Custom Search