PDA

View Full Version : E Studio Printing Problem

Custom Search

SPAWN
05-17-2007, 12:15 AM
Well, this customer call for service, saying his machine was jamming, when we check the copier, we made around 100 copies and no paper jam at all, then he said the machine jams when printing, so, he send to print 10 pages and a paper jam at the conveying section, then we made another 100 copies no jam, then he print 12 pages and jam at the exit unit and from 10 pages print out one more time it jams at the conveying, what I noticed is a jam code 0000000 which I think is a sensor activated at every jam, I've check the paper path sensors all are ok, then we tried 100 copies and no problem.

also the machine prints out a "print controller status page" every time they send to print something.

Has anybody seen this problem before, any suggestion is welcome before I shoot myself with toner.:mad:

Thanks everyone

Mr Spock
05-17-2007, 02:00 AM
Which model estudio? hold clear and 8 at the same time and it will show the jam code. Usual suspects are the print driver configuration tab is not set to what the printer has. for example tray one set for letter and letter-r is in the machine. Also if the print driver is not for this machine you will get error pages instead of the job.

Custom Search