PDA

View Full Version : jammng in df-605

Custom Search

gamalmehdar
06-08-2010, 06:48 AM
the bizhub 350 with df-605 it showing paper jam for last page , or if only one sheet its show jamming?
the customer said in the last page he knock on the df the jam will not appear?
i tray to clean all sensors,levers , and renew the firmware. but still the problem?
any help

Rudi
06-08-2010, 03:37 PM
Hi , your feedrollers are not lifting up in time after the last page went through that can be anything from your cover that is closing too tight or the spring mechanism that is faulty but i will go for the cover being too tight.

fixthecopier
06-08-2010, 05:42 PM
If the machine spits out the last sheet, pauses and then shows jam, it is most likely the pwb "A" on the copier body.

Rudi
06-08-2010, 07:30 PM
If the machine spits out the last sheet, pauses and then shows jam, it is most likely the pwb "A" on the copier body.
Funny you should mention that , i had the same problem today on a DI 2510 with an AFR 19 and could only figure it out by testing the whole feeder on another machine.
Turned out it was the machine PWB A but the symtom was slighltly different , the machine would say scanning original for some time and then only show a jam.He can however test the ADF in service mode and if it doesnt repeat itself it is comming from the machine side.
P.S Love your thread on drug testing.

manuelcorrea
06-08-2010, 07:52 PM
df605: we had same problem last week. we first tried another working doc. feeder and it worked fine,so it wasn't the PWB-A. turned out to be exit sensor. you have to tear apart feeder to get to it. it wasn't easy or fun.

Custom Search