PDA

View Full Version : ricoh mp2000

Custom Search

toshiba
05-18-2007, 06:33 AM
hai friends
In ricoh MP2000LN, priting is not working with all windows OS and in all ports (usb, parellel port and also with ethernet). I tried with standalone laptop also. then also not working. what can b the possibilities?

jeffreyozz
05-18-2007, 01:54 PM
hai friends
In ricoh MP2000LN, priting is not working with all windows OS and in all ports (usb, parellel port and also with ethernet). I tried with standalone laptop also. then also not working. what can b the possibilities?

get more specific- not working on all ports- does that mean that you can print parallel but not usb or net, or does it mean usb and neither of the others. Standalone laptop with crossover simulating network or with usb, and if usb are you configuring the port in the print driver, which unless the Ricoh software finds the box on the network will install it to lpt1, which is the parallel com port. Any other means needs to be set, especially usb. How exactly are you wanting to print to it?

Cipher
05-18-2007, 07:01 PM
Sounds like the printer function is set to 'offline'.

I assume you are getting the printer and scanner menus when you press the corresponding function button on the ops panel yer?

This machine comes with a GDI controller as standard meaning you have to use the DDST driver.
A PCL or RPCS driver will not work with this controller unless you upgraded.

Cipher
05-21-2007, 08:51 PM
[UPDATE] On network printing this model uses port 10001 not the standard TCP/IP port of 9100.

Custom Search