PDA

View Full Version : Konica 7145 Auto Toner Supply Problem

Custom Search

eurosears
06-15-2010, 11:21 PM
I am reposting my question since I didn't get any response over the last several weeks. Please help:
I have a Konica 7145. After changing the developer and running 500 copies, the Auto Toner Supply comes on (its setup to run after 500 copies). After running for 3 min it continues printing copies but only 10 before it comes on again. Then after 3 min I can print another 10, and then again the Auto Toner Supply comes on. I cleaned the toner density sensor inside the toner supply unit. I am not sure what else could cause this problem. I did do a factory reset back a few weeks ago. Could this be the problem or is there something else wrong?
Is there a way to adjust this using the software in the copier or is this a mechanical problem?

BIG PAPA
06-16-2010, 01:53 PM
Sounds mechanical. After replacing runs fine due to the fact that the TCR is correct. then trying to add, and not getting enough. After going through this for awhile it will probably start to code out. Check the hopper.

eurosears
06-23-2010, 11:30 PM
Thank you for the suggestion. I checked the engine that runs the hopper and it did turn. Now what?

Custom Search