PDA

View Full Version : Urgently Need Part Number for Bizhub Pro C500 transfer belt Cleaning belt unit

Custom Search

cybertronicstss
06-16-2010, 01:13 PM
This is my first post. Thanks for a great forum with solid resources.

I need to replace the transfer belt cleaning unit on a Pro C500. I have found two different products online (one referred to as transfer belt brush cleaning unit with part number 65LAR70300 and the other as transfer belt cleaning unit complete with part number 65LAR70200 and yet another 65LAR75300).

My question is which is the correct part number to use to order the transfer belt cleaning unit with all the parts attached (roller, blades etc) to simply replace old cleaning unit.

We are replacing the unit as my technicians suggests that it is not cleaning the transfer belt completely thus generating a SC45-20 error code. He has cleaned up and checked the Registrations Sensors, Developers, transfer belt, drums, corona wires etc without the error going away. And the machine will not complete auto color registration (it ends with error2).

I have also found that one of the registration sensor shutter open & close springs was missing and replaced it with a soft tension spring taken from another electronic device. I would also like to know its part number for the springs.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Scijohn23
08-09-2010, 06:36 PM
Your color registration board may be bad. Are you looking to just pull out and replace that whole section as it detaches from machine? Your Technician should be able to track down and order the proper parts.

Custom Search