PDA

View Full Version : Minolta Di550

Custom Search

mike1025
05-20-2007, 07:32 PM
how i can turn on the scanner function on, and what is the procedure, and how i can get the scaning software, thank you

Scott_Lewis
05-21-2007, 06:48 AM
how i can turn on the scanner function on, and what is the procedure, and how i can get the scaning software, thank you

The scanning feature is on by default with the proper installation of one of two print controller options; the fiery Pi5500 or the Pi5501 + P.S. option. There is no 'scanning software' for the fiery (that I recall). The PageScope Cabinet comes with the controller CD package and can (with difficulty) be found on-line. Last time I found it only after an hour or so of digging into the pagescope site (I think).

So, which print controller are you talking about?

tonytonytony3
07-24-2007, 07:44 AM
Can anyone instruct me how to reset the pagescope password for a Pi5501, I reset the NIC card to the factory settings and that only released the IP address, I am able to print to it now, but am not able to login to pagescope using SYSADM as that is the default password.

Scott_Lewis
07-26-2007, 02:11 AM
Can anyone instruct me how to reset the pagescope password for a Pi5501, I reset the NIC card to the factory settings and that only released the IP address, I am able to print to it now, but am not able to login to pagescope using SYSADM as that is the default password.

Did you do the reset to factory settings using the jumper on the NIC? When you do the reset, you need to let it process for a full minute according to KM.

Custom Search