PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous start button flashing orange

Custom Search

great scott
06-21-2010, 09:35 PM
i have a konica minolta c550 comes to ready but start button is flashing orange instead of blue
doesnt make copies locked up.

HORSE
06-22-2010, 04:33 AM
Do you have a CSRC modem fitted? and is it in maintenance mode?

knpgazem
06-24-2010, 01:39 AM
agreed, however the CSRC "maintenaince mode" indicator is usually blue (?)

look at the bottom of the screen and you may see a little exclaimation mark ! in a white box. if this is displayed then there is an error (which may have shown on the screen originally, but has now gone, but has not been fixed)

press this exclaimation mark and the original error message will display. if so, follow the instructions or attend to the issue.

the orrange light should disappear on its own.

emujo
06-24-2010, 01:22 PM
Maybe this will help...

Subject:
Machine indicates it is ready to copy but the start button flashes orange (amber) and copies or prints cannot be made.
Description:
Start button flashing orange (amber).
Solution:

CAUSE: PRCB cannot recognize the total counter.

SOLUTION: Please check the following to verify if connectors/wires are loose/damaged:
Total Counter => CN148 => CN145 => PJ6/REYB/SL (Slide Interface Board/PWB Assembly SIF) => PJ8/REYB/SL => CN31/PRCB
PARTS
PWB Assembly SIF (p/n A00J H024 01)
PRCB (p/n A00J H001 06)

I would also go into service mode and check the values for TCR and fusing temp, if these are out of spec it might be causing the problem. Emujo

great scott
07-07-2010, 06:53 PM
i have a konica minolta c550 comes to ready but start button is flashing orange instead of blue
doesnt make copies locked up.
i also notced that the lights for the cassette bays doesn't come on.

repeatcopiers
09-08-2011, 06:39 PM
Maybe this will help...

Subject:
Machine indicates it is ready to copy but the start button flashes orange (amber) and copies or prints cannot be made.
Description:
Start button flashing orange (amber).
Solution:

CAUSE: PRCB cannot recognize the total counter.

SOLUTION: Please check the following to verify if connectors/wires are loose/damaged:
Total Counter => CN148 => CN145 => PJ6/REYB/SL (Slide Interface Board/PWB Assembly SIF) => PJ8/REYB/SL => CN31/PRCB
PARTS
PWB Assembly SIF (p/n A00J H024 01)
PRCB (p/n A00J H001 06)

I would also go into service mode and check the values for TCR and fusing temp, if these are out of spec it might be causing the problem. Emujo

I have this same problem on a C250 I just got in. The counter looks like it has been jacked with, black plastic is cracked. Do you think ordering a new counter would solve this problem?

repeatcopiers
09-09-2011, 03:37 PM
My counter doesnt seem to be the problem unless there is a break in the wire that I'm not seeing. Also, the green light is steady on the SIF board, should that indicate that the board is good?

Custom Search