PDA

View Full Version : Jamming Bizhub C450 with Finisher FS 603: Finisher causes jams

Custom Search

siradlib
06-22-2010, 10:06 AM
Hello everbody,

we have an Konica Minolta Bizhub C450 with an FS 603 standing aside. Since a few weeks, there were some 11C3 errors displayed from time to time.
After a service tech cleaned the finisher, it has paper jams more often. The little motor which runs the transport cog wheel sounds louder than ever and every third or fourth time the cog wheel at the finisher´s right rear doesn´t move at all. Because of that, there´s a jam happening afterwards.
In these cases, you can hear a sound coming from the motor/driver even if the cog wheel doesn´t move.

A second service tech did change the motor but did not yet find the cause for malfunction.

I´ve taken a picture of the corresponding cog wheel which I attach to this post:

Does anyone have an idea what can be wrong here?

siradlib
07-21-2010, 08:48 AM
To give a solution to my own thread:
In this case the finisher motor was changed. However, while reconnecting the new motor the tech apparently squeezed too much: One pin inside the connection jack (connection between stepper motor and logic board) was twisted!

Custom Search