Custom Search

naroeurn
06-23-2010, 03:13 AM
how to config AIDC current
my mashine have problem copy quality not good and AIDC current is low
and ATDC current is normal:confused:

fixthecopier
06-23-2010, 10:56 AM
When you run the adjustment, you have to go in and set the level. If it was done correctly, the level should be written on the inside of the door from when it was set up new. Use that number and put it in manually after you run the adjustment.

Aneurysm
07-10-2010, 01:16 AM
moved to the correct forum

connecticcut
07-10-2010, 03:44 AM
first =to clean the AIDC sensor or replace the drum if the sensor isn`t dirty.

Hansoon
07-10-2010, 06:20 AM
Would be interesting to know how many copies drum and developer (starter) has made....

Hans

minimerlin
07-10-2010, 08:38 PM
Try cleaning/renewing the aidc sensor just below the cleaning blade. The copy will be bad if this sensor is dirty/failed.

brent
07-12-2010, 04:19 PM
you guy's are on the right track. the original post was copy quality, the guy is looking at the aidc and atdc levels.
the problem is most likely time for a drum/ cleaning blade. and most definitly developer. so yes a meter count is going to be the best way. how many copies on the developer.? how many on the drum? I have seen sensors go bad. but they usually give you codes also. also we had a tech that NEVER reset drum and developer counts. so I go out on a call and the drum had 800k on it? the counts must be reset to keep things accurate.

brent

Apostolis
07-13-2010, 10:50 AM
The only problem to the ATDC failure on this machines is the spacer roller's that need cleaning each 100k because has dirty from toner, and created short-circuit to the the Bias current on the magnetic roller

Custom Search