PDA

View Full Version : Error Code c252 warning codes

Custom Search

francois
06-23-2010, 02:51 PM
hi i have a c252 in my workshop and the m/c is giving me codes like P21 P7 P6 P8 P9. i have clean all the sensors,replaced the units and the belt, upgrade the firmwere and blow the m/c out, can any one help me please

rprem
06-25-2010, 07:57 AM
hi
wt about drum life have u done the gradiation

fishleg
06-25-2010, 10:43 PM
If your getting all 4 at once then it could be a hv board since the only way you could get all four codes belt + 4 drums p code is if either the belt is damaged and two sensors that pick up the image cant read the belt or those sensors are broke or dirty.

Do a gradation and remove the belt mid copy check the image on the belt make sure its actually turning. I suppose you had copies out of the machine even with the p codes what are they like ?

Id check belt again then go for the sensors that are part of the registration unit then depends on what the copies look like...

Stirton.M
06-26-2010, 09:02 AM
Also, check to ensure your registration sensor cover is being moved to open up the registration sensors when the right door is closed.

As you look at the transfer belt from the right side, you should see below it a black plastic guide plate. On the front side of the machine on this plate (left side as you look at it directly) is a small white plastic piece that sits inside a small opening of the black guide. Press on that white plastic piece (gently) should cause the registration cover to move. You will not be able to see that cover with the belt in place, so removal of the belt is needed to see the movement. If it moves, the problem might be someplace else with regard to image reproduction. If the cover plate does not move, the white plastic part I described needs to be replaced. If you need the machine to operate while waiting for the part, simply slide the guide to expose the sensors, so when the machine needs to adjust registration on the transfer belt, it can do so.

francois
06-28-2010, 08:54 AM
If i make a copy with the P codes it is making black and white even if i select full colour it is making black with a little bit of magenta on it.

Custom Search