PDA

View Full Version : Riso 3700 Help

Custom Search

mitchl
05-22-2007, 06:59 PM
Hate to even start a thread about something that's probably very simple. I have a dead 3700 that I need to get the black cylinder out of for another machine ands cant for the life of me figure it out. I have tried to remove it by rotating the cylinder to different positions, master clamp at TDC, on its side, on the bottom. I removed the front cover and held a lever on the right side of the cylinder while doing the aforementioned....still no release, short of attacking with a cutting torch or a sawz-all I don't have a clue as how to get the thing out of the ink spewing monster...........HELP!:eek:

Kopyrtek
05-22-2007, 07:51 PM
You can release the drum thru the back of the machine as well.The lever is in the top middle of the machine.Has a two prong "fork" that you can lift up on to release.I believe that the clamp has to be facing the disposal area to be in home position.Hope this helps before you get the sawz-all out!

mitchl
05-22-2007, 08:56 PM
You can release the drum thru the back of the machine as well.The lever is in the top middle of the machine.Has a two prong "fork" that you can lift up on to release.I believe that the clamp has to be facing the disposal area to be in home position.Hope this helps before you get the sawz-all out!
You the man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got it and home position is towards the master roll for future reference..........Thanks!

lena wang
04-14-2008, 09:43 AM
Dear purchaser,

Thanks for your kind attention on my e-mail! I hope you have prosperous business!
I am lena from AEBO, a leading manufacturer specializing in producing digital duplicator ink and master since 1995 in china!

Product Range:
(1) Digital duplicaator ink : compatible with Riso,Ricoh,Gestetner,Duplo (GR,CR,RP,RN,RZ,JP,VT,ND24.DP744 Etc!)
(2) Digital duplicaator Master: compatible with Riso,Ricoh,Gestetner,Duplo (A3 A4,B4)
(3) Duplicator spare parts: drum.screen. pressure roller,gear, etc!

We warmly welcome your soonest and specific enquiry!

Thanks & Regards
Miss lena wang

E-mail:lena@chinaaebo.com
Tel:86-025-83618888
Fax:86-025-83617505
Moible:86-13951844082
Msn:lena@chinaaebo.com
web: www.chinaaebo.com (http://www.chinaaebo.com/)
www.china-ttr.com (http://www.china-ttr.com/)

Custom Search