PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous C360 Question

Custom Search

emujo
06-24-2010, 01:40 PM
I have 2 C360s and 1 233 sitting next to each other..all are setup for scan to email and utilizing LDAP. All are working 100%. On one of C360s, and the 233, once you select the name after your LDAP search, the email address is populated and you can press the start button to send the mail. On the 2nd C360, after you select the name you must also touch an icon that adds the email address to the name before you can send the mail. I'm pretty sure it's a settings issue, but I can't find anything dealing with this icon. What am I overlooking..(firmware is at the latest level (B4) for both machines). Tnanks for any input. Emujo

Mr Spock
06-24-2010, 06:19 PM
Network admin guide section 4.3.4

Under the email smtp settings turn user authentication to authentication not set value. This uses the user name and email (as logged into the ldap server) instead of the admin address.

B0265
06-28-2010, 08:00 AM
Does the C360 have a fax kit installed? The Bizhubs show the fax numbers by default when you do a LDAP search and the FK-502 is installed. Check if there is any special firmware for C360 that allows you to change this.

TheOwl
07-01-2010, 02:25 PM
I have had this quite a few times when installing a machine. Sometimes I forget to input the admin mail address and other times it is the machine.

If you definately have the admin and machine addresses input, then try setting the Scan / Fax default settings back to factory within Utility / Counter - User Settings. I can't remember the extact name of the setting (I just remember how to get there and set it when in front of a machine) but it is the setting that you use to set the defaults by setting the options that you want and then going to this option and selecting 'Current Setting'.

Set the machine to Factory and see if that helps. If it does, then set your defaults back up and everything should be ok.

Custom Search