PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Biz 222 Hanging

Custom Search

fatboyz99
06-26-2010, 09:35 AM
i'm having a problem with Bizhub 222 Machine ,whenever i connect to the Network the machine hangs
once i remove the network cable its comes back and works well.
i tried to change the IP Address and total clear, one time it worked then it came back to the same problem in few hours.
i don't understand the problem.
can someone advise me about the problem .

Thanks
Subhan

Hansoon
06-27-2010, 06:19 PM
Put the machine on DHCP for the moment and see which IP-address is being issued by the DHCP server. Use this IP-Address than as a static address for the machine. Hans

fatboyz99
06-28-2010, 09:20 AM
hi,
we have tried to put the machine on DHCP also it hangs ,the movement i plug in the network Cable to the machine, the next 30sec this problem appears and when its hanging we cannot ping to the machine.

Hansoon
06-28-2010, 09:37 AM
Give the MFP a fixed IP-address and try to hookup a notebook with a crossover cable. Take care to give the Notebook a fixed IP-Address in the same range as the MFP. See what it does, if problem exists, its likely a problem with the controller/NIC. If working, than the problem lays in the network.

Hans

Shadow99
06-30-2010, 12:48 AM
Try deleting all the queued jobs in the customers print server or find the PC that has jobs waiting and delete them. If they have Macs in the office, try those first.

aleksander
06-30-2010, 07:41 AM
Hansoon right. Try a direct connection to PC/notebook using crossover cable. It can be an IP conflict or something wring with the MFBS.
Other possibility, check the queue job in print server or PC.

Custom Search