PDA

View Full Version : konica minolta bizhub c450- white dotes in prints

Custom Search

abbas.saati
06-30-2010, 09:28 AM
i have a lot of white dotes on my prints, specially in lable printing. please help me in resolving this problem.5160

alan.ward
06-30-2010, 02:38 PM
Some types of media do not transfer correctly. Try putting in alternative media from your office if possible. I have seen techs change out the entire transfer sections and still have the problem, only to find that changing the media corrected the problem.

Stirton.M
07-02-2010, 09:39 PM
i have a lot of white dotes on my prints, specially in lable printing. please help me in resolving this problem.5160

Check your tray paper type setting. If you are attempting to print to labels or card stock using "normal" paper settings, transfer of the image and fusing of the image will both suffer, giving lousy output. Set your tray setting to thick 3 on the machine as well as through the print driver so the two match and try again.

Also, as a note about labels, print these ONLY from tray 1 and use ONLY laser jet rated labels. If you attempt to print from the bypass, the labels may peel off as the paper feeds through. The bypass tray requires the paper to be fed face down and when it feeds through, the curl faces outwards as it moves in and up. If fed from tray one, the curl faces inwards as it moves. And another note, make only one pass through the machine with the sheet. The fuser will dry out the glue and the paper, making the likelyhood the label will peel off with each successive pass through. If you are only doing mailing labels, try to fill the whole sheet before you print. Otherwise, invest in an inkjet. Failure to follow this suggestion will most likely result in down time as the label remnants will get stuck quite literally everywhere in the transfer mechanism, drums, belt, cleaning unit, transfer roller, sync roller, fuser. I charge my customers $200 for every time I have to "fix" their machine because of labels.

abbas
07-30-2010, 07:05 PM
try to check your image transfer belt

Custom Search