PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous C 252 After switch on the machine display getting black

Custom Search

seltan
06-30-2010, 02:14 PM
After switch on the machine display getting black so our service person said MFP board to be replaced,
Now i need a any expert solution regarding this issue I am also engineer so if any body says any testing method of MFP board I will do,Please help me.

lucky13
06-30-2010, 09:37 PM
i would try to flash the machine first, then i would check pwb-M board on the left side of copier next to the power supply unit .some of my machines that had very dim or black screens were bad M boards good luck ....ps if you do change the M board dont forget to take off tiny 6 leg ic chip and put on new board

remati
06-30-2010, 10:26 PM
100% agree with our friend "lucky13 "

JustManuals
07-01-2010, 12:53 AM
This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $11.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from The Internet's largest collection of manuals (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

DCPS
07-01-2010, 09:22 PM
After switch on the machine display getting black so our service person said MFP board to be replaced,
Now i need a any expert solution regarding this issue I am also engineer so if any body says any testing method of MFP board I will do,Please help me.

You have to be more specific by saying display getting black. It means on the begining you have display and then not? And if yes in which state is the machine? Konica Minolta logo or sandglas or nothing? On the back side on the MFPB you have some LEDs which inform you about that. By these machines you have in some cases also the effect of dark display (you see the letters but without the background light of the display). By the way the chip on the PWB-M has 8 Pins.

Stirton.M
07-02-2010, 09:55 PM
You have to be more specific by saying display getting black. It means on the begining you have display and then not? And if yes in which state is the machine? Konica Minolta logo or sandglas or nothing? On the back side on the MFPB you have some LEDs which inform you about that. By these machines you have in some cases also the effect of dark display (you see the letters but without the background light of the display). By the way the chip on the PWB-M has 8 Pins.

I agree. The MFP board is likely at fault, but other areas could be PWB-M, or in some rare situations, the power supply.

And this might sound incredibly stupid, but make sure the button (sub power) on the control panel is pushed in.

seltan
07-05-2010, 02:01 PM

Sir,
Actually my problem that machine was working fine for A4(print&copy) and small size while after A3 print/copy machine got Hang-up for this problem i have updated NV ram firmware and MFP firmware even after also the problem was persist so my superior asked to send the board to their office and i got feedback from him that PWB(M)and NV RAM working fine with good machine but MFP board not turning On so replace it.earlier the same board was working fine at customer place For A4 now customer firing me ,so i think my superior he dont know how to check the MFP board thats why i asking support from you,can you help me sir?Till now I am keeping the boards in my custody ,same time after my superior check up i am not check up anywhere.

Stirton.M
07-06-2010, 02:57 AM
So let me get this straight.

You had a machine that was not detecting the paper size or selecting the paper size correctly, you updated the firmware to see if that would correct the issue but it did not? So your boss asks you to send the M board, MFP board and NVRam. Did you send the printer control board as well? That is the board with the external connections like network and the flash port, it is what NVRAM plugs into.

I honestly cannot say what could have happened from the time you removed the hardware, sent it to the other guy and then got it back and he says you need a new MFP now, leaving you with a dead machine. That just seems strange. It was "working" relatively ok when you last had it, there is no reason it should not be working now, unless one of you made a mistake and removed the board in a live (powered on) machine. If that was the case, the board needs to be replaced/repaired.

I would check all the connections to ensure they are all connected correctly. Inspect everything and verify placement of RAM modules. Try updating the firmware to see if you at least get a response from the panel at that level.

seltan
07-06-2010, 02:16 PM
So let me get this straight.

You had a machine that was not detecting the paper size or selecting the paper size correctly, you updated the firmware to see if that would correct the issue but it did not? So your boss asks you to send the M board, MFP board and NVRam. Did you send the printer control board as well? That is the board with the external connections like network and the flash port, it is what NVRAM plugs into.

I honestly cannot say what could have happened from the time you removed the hardware, sent it to the other guy and then got it back and he says you need a new MFP now, leaving you with a dead machine. That just seems strange. It was "working" relatively ok when you last had it, there is no reason it should not be working now, unless one of you made a mistake and removed the board in a live (powered on) machine. If that was the case, the board needs to be replaced/repaired.

I would check all the connections to ensure they are all connected correctly. Inspect everything and verify placement of RAM modules. Try updating the firmware to see if you at least get a response from the panel at that level.

Sir,
My machine was detecting paper size correctly, the problem was after taking A3 copies machine getting hang-up(no button would be function)need to be turn off and on again otherwise machine was working fine(problem only for A3).for this problem only i sent all the boards to my boss ,Now i got reply like this,What to do?

Stirton.M
07-07-2010, 09:18 AM
Like I said, check all the connections and inspect everything. Basic troubleshooting.

If this does not get you a running machine, you need to replace that board unfortunately.

Adventure Copier Man
07-08-2010, 01:36 AM
I have replace the M board, C board, control panel, HDD and removed the fax? HELP

Stirton.M
07-09-2010, 12:28 AM
Printer control board or MC board may be at fault, try swapping those out.

Or it simply could be as easy as reflashing the machine. Or doing an NVRAM reset (last resort).

07-09-2010, 02:57 PM
I have a one I would be willing to sell. Make an offer through PM if you need it.

Karelkat
07-10-2010, 04:09 PM
Printer control board or MC board may be at fault, try swapping those out.

Or it simply could be as easy as reflashing the machine. Or doing an NVRAM reset (last resort).

Nv Ram reset will fix your problem. I have had to do this many times. Mostly caused from power supply problems from power company.

seltan
07-13-2010, 01:16 PM
I have a one I would be willing to sell. Make an offer through PM if you need it.
i will try and get back you,thanks for your ideas.
sir may i know that u r from whr?

Karelkat
07-13-2010, 05:35 PM

Have you done a nvram reset?
If I understand your situation You have removed some boards and sent them to office and now they not working properly from 1 problem to bigger problem!
Just maybe nvram has been corrupted in the process of shipping.

Karelkat
07-14-2010, 05:51 AM
i will try and get back you,thanks for your ideas.
sir may i know that u r from whr?
HI Seltan

I'm from South Africa
FIFA 2010 houst.

seltan
07-16-2010, 01:40 PM
Like I said, check all the connections and inspect everything. Basic troubleshooting.

If this does not get you a running machine, you need to replace that board unfortunately.

Sir,
Today i have installed that mfp and mechanical pwb in that machine and i find out some output from that machine so i wish to share to get solution from you,I hope that you are only person able to given solution,Unlikely if not please discuss your higher people and get back me because you are working in konicaminolta there may be possibility to get solution.

1.After the installation of pwb there is nothing happen but START button lights up like Orange color (display not ON,no sand watch etc..)
2.In the MFP pwb there are lot of test points(TP) and checked all the tp with multimeter and measured correct voltage according to the mentioned in boards(so i confirmed there is no voltage break)
3.Unfortunately in the some of TP there were no output measured (voltage also not mentioned in the boards but the same condition another TP showing out puts like 1.25v etc) .
4.For your reference I given the TP details that TP 005-No output,TP 714-No out put,TP 802-No output(rest of TP showing some values)
5.Also switched ON and OFF the some switches located in MFP pwb that SW 700 and SW 600.
THIS WAS MY OBSERVATION AND TEST , I REQUEST YOU THAT PROVIDE ME SOME TECHNICAL DETAILS AND SOLUTION TO SORT OUT PROBLEM AND CONFIRM ME WHAT OUTPUT WILL COME IN THAT TP ANN WHAT IS THE RESPONSIBLE PART MAY FAULT.
6.my superior said that NVRAM working in good condition with other machine.

seltan
07-27-2010, 03:34 PM

i need solution

remati
07-27-2010, 06:25 PM
helllo friend...
-I have had 3 times that problem
...First time- was the "" M board"" in the side of the machne...
...Second time- was the "NV ram " I only used the "RAM recovery FW" , and its working hard...
...last time was ...can you believe the panel board :) and I changed all the panel unit...
....But....
tray look the conectors of the control panel " flat cable "

best regards

remati
07-27-2010, 06:37 PM
Description

No display on the control panel.

Solution

CAUSE: No display on the control panel. Possible bad connection .
SOLUTION:
1. Re-flash the copier with current firmware.
2. Re-seat all connectors on the PSB-MFP or PWB-PRCB.
3. Replacethe PWB-MFP or PWB-PRCB.
Model Description Part Number
C252PWB-MFP 4038-2414-01
C300/C352PWB-PRCB 9J06-0121-06

remati
07-27-2010, 06:39 PM
Solution ID TAUS0700530EN* Solution Usage
Description

LCD goes out after about 10 seconds.

Solution

CAUSE:
PWB-MFP not working properly.
SOLUTION:
1. Reseat all the connectors on the PWB-MFP.
2. Flash the copier with current firmware.
3. Replace PWB-MFP.
Model Part Number
===============================
C250 PWB-MFP 4038012106
C300 Printer Control Board 9J06012106
C352 Printer Control Board 9J06012106

Custom Search